Mobile Banking Service
There are numerous benefits to using the greatest Mobile banking application in Palestine; download it now to save effort and time.
How to Use the Mobile Banking Service
- Install the banking app on your mobile device.
- You will see instructions for safety, protection, and acceptance of the general terms and conditions of the service in Arabic and English. You must read them and then click "Next" at the bottom of the box to be able to use the service.
- Enter your username
- Enter your password.
- After logging in, the system prompts new users or customers whose passwords have expired to update their passwords. You must enter the old password in the first space and the new password in the second and third spaces. (The new password must be eight characters long and include digits, upper- and lower-case letters, and special characters such as #.)
- New users can log in through their ATM cards and enter the requested data and then they would get a message including their login information.
Instructions and Guidelines for Mobile Banking
Please follow the following procedures to secure the customer's internet banking before and after creating a user on Mobile Banking:
- To access the online banking service, use only the login link on the Arab Islamic Bank website's home page.
- Remember to log out after you have completed using the internet banking service.
- Be careful if you receive any text or electronic communication requesting your personal information, such as your username, password, or personal identification code, as the Arab Islamic Bank will not request any personal information from you.
- Use advanced device protection mechanisms to prevent your mobile device from unwanted access, as the login process is dependent on the mobile number registered with the SMS service.
- Use a difficult-to-guess password and change it periodically. If it is forgotten, reset the password and enter it again.
- Protect the secret personal identification code (PIN code) and avoid writing it down or keeping it in the same location as the online banking username and password, as any money transfer within the system requires entering the secret personal identification code.
- In the event of a phone loss or change of mobile number, please contact the contact center or visit the nearest branch.
- If you get a strange SMS, call the customer care center at 1700-222000 or visit your nearest branch.
Mobile Banking Terms
- being a customer of the Arab Islamic Bank
- Subscribing to the SMS service
- Inquiring about account balances
- Account statement of the transactions made on the account
- Inquiring about card balances
- Account statement of the transactions made on the cards
- Applying to open a sub-account
- Applying to obtain a check book
- paying bills
- Paying to friend
- Paying to merchant
- Pre-Booking Service
- Account reports
- View currency rates
- Transfer service
- Instant transfer between accounts
- Immediately transfer funds between Arab Islamic Bank accounts
- External transfer (within Palestine or outside Palestine)
- Applying for Financing
- Requesting an official account statement with the possibility of sending it to any site of your choice
- Request a special transfer price
- Islamic Services (Paying Zakat, Qeblah Direction, Prayer Times)
- video call
AIB Mobile Banking Features
- Inquiring about client balances in all currencies
- A summary of the most recent account transactions
- Ability to inquire about a variety of account-related information without visiting the bank
- Managing your account is easy because the client is always informed of his account transactions
- Ability to access the account at any time, not only during official business days and hours
- Save clients' time and effort